Good for your practice.
- Opy can help you grow your revenue through Opy’s approval rate which was as high as 80% in May 2022
- Opy provides easy setup and reduced paperwork
- Opy helps capture transactions that your patients may otherwise delay–providing the simple solution they need
- Opy offers longer payment terms that make it a good fit to your other payment options
- Opy provides hands-on support and dedicated customer service
Good for your patients.
- Opy helps patients get approved for what they need, from $500 to $20,000
- Opy helps patients turn a large expense into manageable payments–up to 24 months*
- Opy offers a paperless application process and applying won’t impact a patient’s credit score
- Opy offers flat, fixed, predictable payments–making it easier for patients to manage their budgets
- Opy delivers a simple, smart patient experience, from application to payoff
©2022 Opy USA Inc. All rights reserved.
Loan plans (fixed-rate, installment loans) through Opy USA Inc are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
*Loan options vary depending on eligibility and purchase amount. Eligibility based on your credit history and subject to a credit check, which will not impact your credit score. Examples of repayment based on loan terms: loan of $2,000 for a 6-month term with an annual percentage rate (APR) of 14.99%, the monthly payment will be $328.89; loan of $2,000 for a 12-month term with a 14.99% APR, the monthly payment will be $170.57; loan of $2,000 for a loan of $2,000 for a 24-month term with a 14.99% APR, the monthly payment will be $91.62. Initial payment of 5% of your purchase price due at checkout, which includes a non-refundable plan establishment fee of 0.5%. Monthly maintenance fee applies. Fees are used to calculate the APR and in no event will the APR exceed 14.99%. Loan plans (fixed-rate, installment loans) through Opy USA Inc are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.