Instagram Giveaway 2
Terms & Conditions
Tag someone in the Openpay Instagram post and ensure you both are following Openpay and Atlantic Electrics on Instagram, to be in to win a Bosch Athlet Cordless Rechargeable Stick Vacuum Cleaner – Winner chosen randomly.
a. By opting into the Openpay x Atlantic Electrics Christmas Giveaway promotion (the ‘Promotion’), you acknowledge that these Terms & Conditions (and the associated Conditions of Entry below) provide adequate warning of eligibility requirements, alternative prize arrangements and afford a reasonable opportunity for you to seek your own independent legal advice prior to taking transfer of any prize.
b. The Promotion is conducted by Openpay UK Limited (company number 11422596) (‘we’ ‘us’ and ‘our’) of 49 Greek Street, London, W1D 4EG.
2. Promotion Period
a. The Promotion opens at 10:00 GMT Tuesday 21 December 2021 and closes at 00:00 GMT Monday 27 December 2021 (‘Promotion Period’). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
3. Entry Procedure and Restrictions
a. Entrants must:
i. tag someone else in the comments of the Openpay Instagram competition post; and
ii. ensure both themselves and the person tagged are following both the @openpayuk and @atlantic_electrics Instagram accounts, within the Promotion Period.
b. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish in accordance with the above terms.
c. Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
d. Entrants must be a resident of England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
4. Prize Details
a. The winner will receive 1x Bosch Athlet BCH625K2GB 25.2V 60 Minutes Run Time Cordless Rechargeable Stick Vacuum Cleaner – Red.
b. In the event any of the products described above is unavailable, Openpay will replace the unavailable product(s) with a similar product of equal value.
5. Draw Details
- Date: Tuesday 4 January 2022
- Time: 12:00 GMT
- Location: Openpay, 49 Greek Street, London, W1D 4EG
- Draw Method: Random Number Generator (www.random.org)
6. Notification of Winner and Publication Date & Details
a. Winner will be notified via a comment on the Openpay Instagram competition post and Instagram Story post tag on Tuesday 4 January 2022 by 15:00 GMT.
b. It is then the winner’s responsibility to reply back to @openpayuk on Instagram to arrange the prize.
c. The prize must be claimed by Monday 10 January 2022.
7. Unclaimed Prize Arrangments
If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or is deemed invalid in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, a further draw shall take place, as per the details below:
- Date: Tuesday 11 January 2022
- Time: 16:00 GMT
- Publication Date: 17:00 GMT, Tuesday 11 January 2022
Conditions of Entry
- Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Terms & Conditions).
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Terms & Conditions, unless stated otherwise.
- Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
- Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, all entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online, SMS and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- If applicable, where the Terms & Conditions specify a Prize is awarded by draw, the prize draw(s) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a Prize. If a winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Where required, winners’ names and country of residence will be published as specified in the Terms & Conditions. Where permitted, the Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and country of the winners on their website(s).
- The Prize(s) is/are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) is/are subject to any restrictions specified in the Terms & Conditions. If applicable, the Total Prize Pool is specified in the Terms & Conditions.
- The entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s). Any entrant, prize winner and/or participants in a Promotion event may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability for participation in the Promotion or a prize event and to expressly acknowledge that entry into this Promotion or participation in a Promotion event or Prize may be inherently dangerous, and that if they choose to participate they will do so at their own risk. In particular, a reasonable level of health and fitness may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to preclude participation of anyone refusing to sign the acknowledgement/waiver or any person who is suffering from asthma, epilepsy, significant back or neck problems, physical or mental disabilities, or is pregnant or in the Promoter’s sole discretion is not able to participate in any of the experiences for their own or anyone’s safety. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Prizes and/or parts of the Prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a Prize, or an element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately, and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
- The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).