Sunday 25 July – Friday 30 July 2021.
And the winner is…
Tasmin T, Queensland.
1. Promotion Name.
2. Promotion Type.
Openpay Pty Ltd ABN 20 159 699 126 of 9/469 La Trobe St, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
4. Permit Numbers.
5. Relevant State(s) and/or Territory(ies)
6. Entry Restrictions.
Australian residents only.
7. Promotion Period.
The Promotion opens at 5pm / 25.07.2021 and closes at 9am / 30.07.2021. No entries will be accepted after this time.
8. Verification Requirements.
Winners must provide their current postal address for the prize to be sent to them via Australia Post Express with tracking. If the winner does not provide their current postal address, the prize will be deemed unclaimed and will be redrawn in accordance with the “Unclaimed Prize Arrangements” conditions contained under this Schedule.
9. Entry Procedure.
To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
• Follow both @openpay_ and @storm on Instagram, like and tag 1 (one) other person’s Instagram account on the competition post which is located on the @openpay_ Instagram feed.
10. Maximum Number of Entries.
• Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, by tagging 1 (one) other Instagram account. In order for an entry to be valid, each person may only be tagged once on the competition post.
• Where an entrant makes multiple entries, each separate entry will only be considered as valid if the Instagram account tagged by the entrant has not been tagged by that same entrant in a previous entry submitted by them.
11. Draw Details.
Date: Friday 30 July, 2021.
Time: 10:00am AEST.
Draw method: Random Computer Selection via https://pickawinner.co/instagram.
11.1 Prize Details.
Prize: 1 (one) Melbourne Storm 2020 signed jersey.
No. Available: One (1).
12. Total Prize Pool.
Approx. $1,200 (inc. GST).
13. Notification of winners.
Winners will be notified by direct message on @openpay_ Instagram and via publication on the Openpay website.
14. Publication details.
Openpay website 30 July 2021.
15. Prize Claim Details.
5pm AEST Friday 6 August 2021.
16. Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or is deemed invalid in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, a further draw shall take place.
Date: Monday 9 August 2021.
Time: 9am AEST.
Publication date: 10am AEST Monday 9 August 2021.
17. Additional Terms – entrants.
[If prize winner/recipient/participant is under 18: If the Prize winner, or recipient or participant in a challenge or activity conducted in connection with this Promotion is younger than 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian of that person must be present for the duration of that event, as one of the participants. The Promoter reserves the right to appoint a chaperone to accompany such participants. The participants agree to the chaperone being present with them for the duration of the prize and agree to comply with any reasonable directions or guidelines notified to them by the Promoter or their chaperone.]
18. Additional terms – entry mechanic.
[Instagram: Entrants release Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that:
(a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram;
(b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram; and
(c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to Instagram.]
19. Additional terms – privacy.
In addition to the privacy term set out in the Conditions of Entry, if the entrant has ticked the “opt-in” box, the Promoter may also use the entrant’s personal information to provide information about the Promoter’s products and services (including via post, phone, email and SMS), and may disclose the information to the Promotoer’s partners, its related bodies corporate, and contractors (including call centres, advertising agencies and direct mail houses) the Promoter engages for that purpose.The entrant can advise the Promoter at any time if they no longer wish to receive this information, by contacting the Promoter at 1300 168 35. The Promoter may continue to provide the entrant with this information for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the entrant.
Conditions of Entry.
- Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
- Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online, SMS and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- If a Prize is awarded by draw, the prizes draw(s) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a Prize. If a winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
- The Prize(s) is/are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) is/are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
- The entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s). Any entrant, prize winner and/or participants in a Promotion event may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability for participation in the Promotion or a prize event and to expressly acknowledge that entry into this Promotion or participation in a Promotion event or Prize may be inherently dangerous, and that if they choose to participate they will do so at their own risk. In particular, a reasonable level of health and fitness may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to preclude participation of anyone refusing to sign the acknowledgement/waiver or any person who is suffering from asthma, epilepsy, significant back or neck problems, physical or mental disabilities, or is pregnant or in the Promoter’s sole discretion is not able to participate in any of the experiences for their own or anyone’s safety. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Prizes and/or parts of the Prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a Prize, or an element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
- (a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
- (b) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
- The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).