Last year, we were proud to make Deloitte’s list of the 50 fastest growing tech companies in Australia.
We’re prouder still to have made the APAC Tech Fast 500 this time around following a big year for us expanding internationally.
In this ranking we are competing with some of the largest and fastest growing economies in the world, including China and India.
It’s a real accolade for our teams in all markets, who delivered this through tenacity and creativity – and hopefully had fun along the way.
The award was based on revenue growth from July 2018 to the end of June 2020, during which time we grew in our local Australian market as well as in the UK – in FY20 our active subscriptions trebled!
Meanwhile our auto business almost doubled, healthcare was up 127% and retail grew by a huge 260%. We’re especially proud of our work in the auto and healthcare markets where our differentiated long and flexible payment plans deliver real value to customers.
So far FY21 offers more still to be proud of, with our team having:
- Delivered a record trading day, week and month, thanks to a combination of Black Friday, Click Frenzy and Cyber Monday
- Commenced US expansion – led by our US CEO and 32-year fintech veteran Brian Shniderman
- Signed several major agreements (Officeworks and Ford Australia)
- Become the first BNPL provider to sign a hospital agreement in Australia
- Entered the US and UK healthcare markets through a partnership with EzyVet
- Secured a ~$67.5 million funding package to support our growth
Needless to say, our mission to change the way people pay for the better does not stop here.
Investment into our product and key markets is on the cards, as well as the development of new partnerships.
We’ll also continue to put our customers first by taking an active role in designing the rules that govern our sector.
And sticking to our smart and simple roots when designing our products with and for the people that use them.