AU Openpay Giftmas (archive)
Friday 4 December – Sunday 6 December 2020
And the winners are…
- W. Grimshaw, Queensland.
- S. Marychurch, Queensland.
- V. Blake, Tasmania.
- L. Innis, Tasmania.
1. Promotion Name.
Openpay Giftmas: Day 4 – Day 6
2. Promotion Type.
Openpay Pty Ltd ABN 20 159 699 126 of 9/469 La Trobe St, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
4. Permit Numbers.
NSW Permit No. – N/A
SA Licence No. – N/A
ACT Permit No. – N/A
5. Relevant State(s) and/or Territory(ies).
National (VIC, NSW, QLD, NSW/ ACT, TAS, WA, NT).
6. Entry Restrictions.
Entrants must opt-in to the competition prior to their transaction to qualify their entry. The customer must take out a new Openpay plan to the value of $150 or more during the Promotion Period. Entrants must be 18 years old and older and an Australian resident. One (1) entry per person applies during the Promotion Period. In order to be eligible, you must not have been in default of any of your Openpay plans.
7. Promotion Period.
The Promotion opens at 12:01am Friday 4 December 2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT Sunday 6 December 2020. No entries will be accepted after this time.
8. Verification Requirements.
The winner must produce photo ID, email address, phone number, and proof of Openpay plan created within the Promotion Period to validate their entry.
9. Entry Procedure.
Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry to the Promotion for taking out an Openpay plan of $150 or more, at any merchant offering Openpay, in which the entrant has paid using Openpay during the Promotion Period. Returned products are not eligible for the purposes of this Promotion and entrants will not receive any entries in relation to these products.
10. Maximum Number of Entries.
One (1) entry per person.
11. Draw Details.
Date: Monday 7 December, 2020.
Time: 4:00pm AEDT.
Location: Openpay, Level 9, 469 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
Draw method: Random Computer Selection – DrawMyComp, www.drawmycomp.com.au
11.1 Prize Details.
Prize: $500 Invisalign Gift Card
No. Available: Four (4)
Value: $2,000 total.
12. Total Prize Pool.
13. Notification of winners.
Winner will be notified via email to email address associated with their Openpay account.
14. Publication details.
Winner will be published on social media and the Openpay website by COB Monday 7 December, 2020.
15. Prize Claim Details.
Prize must be claimed by 5:00pm AEDT/AEST Sunday 7 March 2021.
16. Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or is deemed invalid in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, a further draw shall take place.
Date: Monday 8 March, 2021.
Time: 1:00pm AEDT/ AEST.
Location: Openpay, Level 9, 469 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
Publication date: COB Monday 8 March, 2021.
17. Additional Terms – Prize.
The Promoter is not liable for the product being lost, stolen, forged, damaged, defective or tampered with in any way once awarded.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any defect associated with the Prize, as well as any personal injury or death sustained by any person in connection with the use of the Prize. The Promoter makes no warranty in respect of the quality, merchantability or safety of the Prize. By entering into the Promotion and, if chosen as the Winner, claiming the Prize, the entrant acknowledges these Additional Terms and agrees that its use of the Prize is at the entrant’s own risk.
18. Additional terms – Privacy.
In addition to the privacy term set out in the Conditions of Entry, if the entrant has ticked the “opt-in” box, the Promoter may also use the entrant’s personal information to provide information about the Promoter’s products and services (including via post, phone, email and SMS), and may disclose the information to the Promoter’s partners, its related bodies corporate, and contractors (including call centres, advertising agencies and direct mail houses) the Promoter engages for that purpose. The entrant can advise the Promoter at any time if they no longer wish to receive this information, by contacting the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Promoter may continue to provide the entrant with this information for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the entrant.
Conditions of Entry.
- Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
- Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online, SMS and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- If a Prize is awarded by draw, the prizes draw(s) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a Prize. If a winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
- The Prize(s) is/are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) is/are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
- The entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s). Any entrant, prize winner and/or participants in a Promotion event may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability for participation in the Promotion or a prize event and to expressly acknowledge that entry into this Promotion or participation in a Promotion event or Prize may be inherently dangerous, and that if they choose to participate they will do so at their own risk. In particular, a reasonable level of health and fitness may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to preclude participation of anyone refusing to sign the acknowledgement/waiver or any person who is suffering from asthma, epilepsy, significant back or neck problems, physical or mental disabilities, or is pregnant or in the Promoter’s sole discretion is not able to participate in any of the experiences for their own or anyone’s safety. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Prizes and/or parts of the Prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a Prize, or an element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
- The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).